1. Avoid direct sunlight to avoid product cracking and aging;
2. Avoid using in high temperature and humid environment.
3. Do not scrape with hard objects, so as not to cause scratches on the surface and affect the appearance;
4. When there is dust on the surface of the product, you can wipe it with a dry cloth or semi-dry cloth. Do not soak in water;
5. If the wood is stained, you can wipe it with a small amount of water-soluble or oily cleaner.
6. After using the product for a period of time, you can use wood maintenance wax to maintain it, so that the product remains bright and tidy.
7. Edible vegetable oil can be used instead of cleaning and wiping without maintenance wax.