HD driving recorder
Appearance size: 31*57*61 (mm)
Storage card: TF card
Shooting angle: 140°
Pixels: 12 million
Data storage capacity: Maximum support 32G
Installation location: front windshield
Power supply: car charger
1. Turn off the car engine
2. Insert the memory card into the recorder card slot
[Note] Please use a high-speed memory card (above Class10) with a capacity not less than 512MB.
3. Fix the recorder on the car
4. Insert the car charger into the car cigarette lighter
5. Connect the USB port of the recorder and the car charger with a charging extension cable
[Note] When wiring, the charging extension cable can be laid along the edge of the windshield of the car.
6. Adjust the lens position to ensure that the lens is level with the ground
7. Start the engine and check if the machine is installed correctly.
[Note] When the machine is installed correctly, the system working indicator will be on; the machine will start to enter the record state